RNS Number : 5890F
30 October 2018
30 October 2018
("Tracsis" or the "Group")
Significant Contract Win
Tracsis plc, a leading provider of software and services for the traffic data and transportation industry, is pleased to announce that it has secured a significant order for data hosting services and software licences with a major rail client. The order is predominantly a renewal and extension of existing arrangements, over a two year period with a value in excess of £2m.
The Directors are keen to stress that this win does not change current year financial forecasts but is a further positive step forward in the Group's evolution towards delivering larger technology deals and cementing its position as a valued supplier within the UK rail industry.
Tracsis plc Tel: 0845 125 9162
John McArthur, CEO
Max Cawthra, CFO
finnCap Ltd Tel: 020 7220 0500
Christopher Raggett/Scott Mathieson, Corporate Finance
Andrew Burdis, Corporate Broking
The information communicated in this announcement is inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014.
Notes to editors:
· The Group specialises in solving a variety of data capture, reporting and resource optimisation problems along with the provision of a range of associated professional services.
· Tracsis' products and services are used to increase efficiency, reduce cost and improve the operational performance and decision making capabilities for clients and customers.
· The Company offers the following services:
· Rail Technology & Services: Software and technology led consulting, and remote condition monitoring: Industry strength software that covers a variety of asset classes working alongside consulting and related professional services across the operational and strategic planning horizon, plus technology and reporting for critical infrastructure assets in real time, to identify problems and aid with preventative maintenance.
· Traffic & Data Services: Collation, analytical services, and event management within traffic and pedestrian rich environments. The business provides technology and data that is instrumental in the development of 21st century intelligent transport systems and smart cities.
· Tracsis has a blue chip client base which includes all major UK transport owning Groups. The business also works extensively with Network Rail, the Department of Transport, TfL, multiple local authorities, major outdoor music and sporting events, and a wide variety of large engineering and infrastructure companies.
· The business drives growth both organically and through acquisition and has made ten acquisitions since 2008.
· For more information on Tracsis please visit http://www.tracsis.com
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.